- Full Description
The CDR 895D is fully featured and very easy to use. Its innovative flexible mounting system allows for discreet installation of the rear camera on the windscreen facing out, or even the front windscreen looking in. The cameras unique ability to record both front and rear-facing video offers double the protection on everyday drivers. The rear camera can be changed so both cameras are facing out of the front of the vehicle covering multiple angles if required. The CDR 895D features a two-inch LCD screen, ultra-wide viewing angles capture a front view of 160° and rear view of 130° and includes a 16GB MicroSD card.
GPS Embeded footage is possible when using an optional Cobra GPS Mount (sold separately)
N.B. It is the responsibility of the user to regularly review footage to check that videos and data is recording correctly.
Download Player Software User Manual
- Dual Camera System - Simultaneously captures the road ahead and behind in HD video (Front: 1080P FHD, Rear: 720P HD)
- Flexible Configuration - Mount the rear cam on the front windshield facing in for in-cab footage or use the 20ft extender cable to mount the rear cam on the rear windshield facing out to record the road behind you
- Split Screen View - View both Cameras at the same time. The free Drive HD Player allows for simultaneous playback of front and rear video files
- Ultra-Wide Viewing Angle - Films the entire road and your peripherals without edge distortion (Front: 160°, Rear: 130°)
- Easy Installation - Includes front and rear cameras, a 16 GB MicroSD memory card, vehicle power adapter, and suction cup windshield mount so the unit is ready to use out-of-the-box